- CONVERSION TO ORTHODOXY
- Response to "A Lutheran Looks at ... Eastern Orthodoxy"
- Proper Distinction of Man
- Theology of What?!
- Theologians of the Cross, Glory, and Orthodoxy
- The Fathers and Romans 7:14-25
- Vicarious - yes; Satisfaction - huh?
- Wrath and Justification
- The Wrath of God (continued)
- Responding to Fr. Burnell Eckardt's "Temptations"
- Sacrifice Without Punishment
- Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
- Be Reconciled
- The Eucharist Is Essential
- Introducing a New Thing
- Response to Quiet George
- The Wedge Becomes the Ax
Monday, August 1, 2011
The Future is Now
Imagine if Christ had already returned in glory, the scenes of judgment have come and gone, and the reign of Christ was seen all around us. Imagine if this is where you were right now. This future is the Christian's invisible present, for the kingdom of heaven is within you (Lk 17:21). In this we gather in the Lord's Supper, and from this we live under the cross in the world, which is perishing and passing away.